Monday, January 2, 2017

The start

Well, It's all downhill from here. Two days into the new year and two Fish Ohio fish, a gill and a sauger. One out of a pond and one out of a backwater of the Ohio River. Maybe I'll just quit and be like, "oh yeah I caught a Fish Ohio every time I went this year". The fishing was pretty tough I fished all day for two sauger, a tiny stripey fish and two drum out of a whole bunch of spots all along the Ohio River. The gill fishing was much easier today. The photo of the two herons captured a cool moment. One was already there fishing when another flew in and began puffing up and posturing trying to run the other off. They walked back and forth stiffly for a couple minutes before one finally began backing up a bit on every pass and the other kind of pushed him down the riverbank and took his spot. Also caught a tiny bass to go a long ways towards the "I caught a bass every month" this winter.







No comments:

Post a Comment