Monday, April 3, 2017

I'm lucky to be alive....


Steve Coomer's photo.
Steve Coomer's photo.
Steve Coomer's photo.
Steve Coomer's photo.


So I'm out fishing, enjoying the warm temperatures and all that. I happen to look down and I'm standing in the middle of what must have been a snake orgy or at least a snake spring break party till I rudely interrupted. There were two or three snakes within a couple feet of me in every direction. And I must have been standing there for ten minutes fishing before I noticed. Yep keen observer of nature I am at times. I wonder what we walk right over top of we never see at times. At least several were kind enough to pose for pictures. And the catfish weirdness continues with a shovelhead and a dandy channel on the three inch grub tonight. That's six flatheads and a channelcat on Vic's three inch with silver glitter grub in the last three days. Maybe I'll start calling that color flathead.

No comments:

Post a Comment