Monday, January 29, 2018

The new book

Finally...
So like three years ago I had a rough draft of a little fishing book called Knee Deep. It was pretty rough and full of bad grammer and maybe half of what I wanted. So, finally three years later I've finally got the thing the way I want it. Since only about forty percent of the original book survived edits, and rewrites, and just plain new ideas, I ended up renaming the thing Extreme Smallmouth Fishing. Which I think if you know much about me and how I live, eat, sleep, and dream smallmouth fishing you have to agree is a pretty good description of how I go about river fishing for smallmouth. It looks like the first printing of the book will be ready just in time for the Columbus Fishing Expo so I guess for me that will be the books big coming out party. Please look me up at the show I'll be in the Vic Coomer Lure booth all three days and will have the book for sale there. I'll also be giving a seminar each day on smallmouth fishing. Hope to see you all there!


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to the book and hearing you talk at the EXPO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance you will have copies of your other book for purchase as well. Would like to avoid the shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you in person on Saturday and thanks for signing my copy of your book. I have enjoyed your blog posts and look forward to reading your book. One quick question... I thought you were going to have two books for sale at the Expo. Did the new one sell out by Saturday afternoon and will it be available in the future?

    ReplyDelete