Friday, May 3, 2013

She thinks we're just fishin...

The last two days in fishing... The first day found me at a gorgeous local lake(the name of which I just happen to forget). There were several serious Ohiogamefishing forum guys fishing there. I soon got a text. "what are you doing here?" I'm not here. "Good because we were never here". I soon found out why. Though the fish were small, mostly 10" to 14" inch bass, I caught twenty seven in the three hours before dark. All on a spinnerbait fished over top of submerged weedbeds. Fishing out of kayaks in deeper water they did at least as well. Sworn to secrecy, there are no photos but these ducklings... The next evening found me fishing with my favorite fishing partner of them all. My grandaughter. The fishing wasn't too exciting but fish were caught, landed with her special net, petted and released. All decked out for adventure in pink hello kitty boots. a stained shirt and drowned in bug spray she sword fought with cattails, held the camera at arms length to take self potraits, stomped in the mud, baited her own hook, threw sticks and did her usual splendid job of saving papaws soul...

No comments:

Post a Comment