Friday, February 3, 2017

Columbus Fishing Expo time!!!

So I'm pretty excited about my involvement with this years Columbus Fishing Expo. First off it's going to be HUUUUGE, like 155,000 square feet of tackle and gear. And this year Vic and I have a booth like 4 times bigger than last year. Friday Vic will be giving away a sample pack of lures to the first one thousand people in the door. And at 5pm I'll be giving seminar on river fishing and on using soft plastics in rivers and streams at stage D. And I'm really excited about Saturday because I'll be following on stage D Steve Quinn, yep Freshwater Fishing Hall of Famer Steve Quinn of In-fisherman fame. He talks at noon and I'll be on at 1pm. And then Sunday I'll start off the seminars at 11am and be the warm up act on stage D for Steve Quinn. So I'm super excited about all of that. With the bigger booth we will have more room for everyone so It won't be as congested as last year and hopefully there will be room to do a lot more fish talking in the booth. If you want to go to a fishing expo that is still a FISHING show then this is the one for you. I was like a kid in a candy store last year looking at all the latest tackle. And the fishing seminars go non stop with everyone from the legendary Roland Martin, the latest top pros, top fly fishermen, and all around fishermen and top catfishermen like Ohio's own Mark Blauvelt.

The website for the show is http://www.columbusfishingexpo.com check it out!  the latest in tackle and gear covering 155,000 square fee the latest in tackle and gear covering 155,000 square feet.  th the latest in tackle and gear covering 155,000 square fee latest in tackle and gear covering 155,000 square feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment