Monday, September 24, 2012

A grown up smallmouth

I wish I had a more exciting story, you know like one of those river monster episodes where he makes it sound like its a miracle he even survived at all. But the truth is I went to a good hole within a mile or two of where I grew up, a hole I've fished probably hundreds of times before. I threw a suspending minnow plug and on the second cast the fish simply ate it. I can't even throw in the part about how it was a miracle I landed it and the hook fell out as I lifted it out of the water cause she was hooked solidly with both trebles. And I guess if you fish enough your bound to get lucky every now and then and with the end of the season being near I'd fished 9 out of the last 11 days. So anyways here's the fish, I like her alot... big smallie S5031019

No comments:

Post a Comment