Sunday, August 4, 2013

The big catch...

This guy I work with doesn't fish. But his son has been dying to go so I said I'd go fishing with them. They have a lot on the GMR and I met them out there and rigged us both up and we fished off the dock. I caught a two small channels and let him reel them in. Then the line began to move off purposefully. "Here Robbie reel this rod in" He did and the rod bent double. "Now don't drop my rod!" He was having trouble holding the rod it pulling so hard. I coached but he did all the work. Hes kinda quiet and I couldn't tell how excited he was till we got it in and he said "I gotta go to the restroom, I almost peed my pants that was so exciting!" He took off towards the restroom excitedly and fell flat! It was an awesome fishing trip for us both

No comments:

Post a Comment