Sunday, December 15, 2013

Woof Jigs

So I've been looking around for some longer craft fur for tying hair jigs. I love the way craft fur jigs move and look in the water. They move like marabou but don't flatten out as much when you swim them as marabou does. They just seem to fit my style of jig fishing perfect. But the craft fur you see everywhere is just a bit too short. I found some at Bass Pro that was okay but just okay and everyone elses just stunk. Then I saw some great looking stuff online at Feathercraft and was going to buy that any day. Well today I found a years supply here in town for fifty cents! At goodwill of course. I just have to not let Kally see them! This craft fur is long enough to tie even 3/8 ounce jigs as well as the smaller ones I usually fish.

No comments:

Post a Comment